The Scans analytics section provides insight into your devices key statistics:
- The Scan Rate graph displays your devices' scanning events by the hour for a given date to help you visualize scanning frequency.
- The Scans Per Day bar chart provides you with the number of scan per day for a specific device.
- The Barcode Scan Time table lists the Average Scan Time of a single barcode so you can optimize your workflow. It also displays the scanned Barcode Content and the symbology used.
- The Station Scan Time table lists the Average Scan Time and the Total Scans number per Station.
In the top right corner of the screen, you can select a date for which you want to display the widgets data. Select Today, Yesterday, or click Custom Date and select the desired date from the calendar.
How to export Scan Data
- In the top right, click the Event History button.
- Select the time period for which to download data.
- Select DOWNLOAD.
A .csv file downloads to your desktop
Note: The export is a comma delimited .csv file where scanning events are displayed in rows while the analytics data is displayed in columns per scan.