The Scanners section displays the list of all scanning devices connected to Insight Webportal.
For each device, the list displays:
- Model - type of the connected device
- Status - one of three device statuses: Active (received feedback within the last 2 hours), Inactive (no feedback for over 2 hours), Inactive 7+ days (no feedback for over 7 days)
- Firmware Version - currently installed firmware version
- Serial Number - device's serial number
- Last Connectivity Device Name - the name of the connectivity device the scanner was last connected to
- Last Connectivity Device ID - the ID of the connectivity device the scanner was last connected to
- Last Acivity (UTC+1) - time of the last scan (using the UTC+2 timezone)
- Battery - the remaining battery percentage (available for the currently connected devices)
To search for specific devices, click the icon in the top right corner to expand the filters section. You can filter the list according to the following criteria:
- Model of the scanner
- Firmware version of the scanner
- Device Status of the scanner (Active, Inactive, Inactive 7+ days)
- or by typing in the Search bar.
To help you navigate large lists, use the pagination options at the bottom of the page.