How to apply configuration
Prerequisite: Configuration file created and downloaded to your desktop.
To configure your Gateway:
- Connect the Gateway to your desktop via USB cable.
The Gateway boots up in about one minute and LED 1 (USB) glows green.
- Scan the Pairing Barcode on your Gateway with your scanner.
The scanner connects to the Gateway and LED 2 (Scanner) glows green.
- Scan the barcode below to enable the Gateway as a Mass Storage Device.
The Gateway displays as a Mass Storage Device on your desktop.
- Copy the downloaded configuration file to your Gateway Mass Storage Device.
- Eject the Gateway Mass Storage Device to apply the configuration.
The configuration update takes a few seconds. The Gateway flashes green when done.
Note: Ejecting the Mass Storage Device may vary depending on your operating system.
Make sure to Safely Remove/Eject the Mass Storage Device on your desktop but DO NOT disconnect the Gateway's USB cable during upload.
Note: The configuration is applied to every scanner that connects to the Gateway.
A Gateway can have only one configuration at a time.